- Graduated in Law by “Universidade Católica Portuguesa – Porto” opting by the economic legal area in 1993.
- Attended the academic phase of the master´s degree in the legal economic area at “Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de Coimbra”.
- Master’s in legal practice by “Instituto Superior de Derecho Y Economia” in Madrid, in September 2008.
- Postgraduate course in accounting taken in “Universidade Católica Portuguesa – Porto”.
- P.A. and P.B. in Oporto Britishe Institute.
- Since 1993 to 1998, worked fulltime in an office of lawyers, still during the stage of internship, that I began to integrate, having acted in the most diverse areas namely civil right and maxime commercial, banking and labor, through the monitoring and treatment of various covenants of several banks, leasing, computer and civil construction companies among others providing litigation and advisory services.
- From 1998 to the end of 2005, worked as a lawyer in a personal office and also in Banking, with eminently economic, banking and labor experience.
- From January of 2006 until December of 2014, joined the society “F. Castelo Branco & Associados”, as an associate and being responsible by the office in Oporto.
- From January of 2015 up to the present date I exercise in my own office, composed by 8 people, with high professional experience in all the valencias, all legal areas.
- Providing legal services over 24 years to the main banking institutions in the country, continuing to maintain and handle banking covenants, as well as providing ancillary and litigation services for various companies, computer, civil construction, leasing , textiles, wines, among others and for individuals.
- Lecturer at “Faculdade de Direito da Universidade do Porto”, courses "procedural practices: civil law" in the year 2008 to 2014, and the course of "procedural practices: labor law" in the year 2009.
- Attendance at various courses, of postgraduations, seminars and updating of knowledge, at “Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de Coimbra” and at “Universidade Católica Portuguesa – Porto”, among others, namely several courses on “NRAU” and “CIRE”, and on bank guarantees, bond guarantees, credit Documentary, among others.