What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your computer, phone or any other device with access to the internet, containing information about your navigation on that website. Cookies are used to facilitate navigation and make it simpler, and do not damage your computer.
What are cookies used for on this site?
Our cookies have different functions:
- Essential Cookies: some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website. They allow you to browse the site and use your applications. Without these cookies, services that require it cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies: we use these cookies to analyze how users use the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by personalizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any problems that arise. For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on the use of the website, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services on the website that we think are of interest to users. These cookies are used only for the purpose of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
- Third Party Cookies: Facebook, Google Maps and other tools managed by third parties may install cookies for the purpose of sharing content on social networks or for compiling query statistics. The presence, number and status of these cookies may depend on the use of the platforms in question before or during a visit to this website. It is useful to check the cookie management policy of these social networks on their websites. We sometimes use third-party web services to display content within our website, for example, to display images or videos or to conduct surveys. Like the sharing buttons for social networks, we cannot prevent these websites or external domains from collecting information about the use made of this embedded content.
Analytical and third-party cookies are controlled by external entities, so it is impossible to guarantee that the list of cookies remains unchanged. SCP Advogados is not responsible for third party cookies.
The cookies used can be:
- Permanent Cookies: are stored at the level of the internet browser (browser) on your access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
- Session Cookies: they are temporary, remain in the cookies of your internet browser (browser) until you leave the site. The information obtained allows to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Google Analytics opt-out browser
Yes, cookies can be disabled in your browser. Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent some web services from functioning correctly, affecting, partially or totally, navigation on the website.
If you want to block or delete cookies from this site, you can do so by modifying your browser configuration. Although the parameterization of each one is different, it is common to configure it in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details on setting cookies, see your browser's "Help" menu.
Acceptance of these terms